Posted on | October 1, 2011 | No Comments
Do you need an extra edge to increase your athletic performance? Whether you are just beginning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Los Angeles or you are a seasoned professional, strength and conditioning plays a vital role in your overall performance. This integral part of your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training will strengthen and sharpen your fighting techniques, giving you a faster, stronger, and more precise edge. At New Breed Academy, our instructors encourage fighters, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts alike to experience the benefits of our strength and conditioning classes.
Increase Your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Skills:
- You will develop a stronger and more powerful kick.
- Balance and posture will greatly improve, allowing you to have the ultimate takedown defense.
- Your overall flexibility and speed will increase, and you will be able to quickly gain better positions to throw off and overcome your opponent.
- Your muscular endurance will improve, as well as your cardiovascular endurance, leaving your opponent with a consistently powerful force to be reckoned with.
- Strength and conditioning comes with a long list of health benefits. Improving your blood cholesterol and blood pressure, increasing blood supply, reducing body fat, and increased cardiovascular performance will allow you to successfully develop your techniques in your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Los Angeles.
- When you warm up and cool down properly, participating in strength and conditioning can actually reduce the risk of a sports injury.
Calling All Athletes:
Strength and conditioning classes in Los Angeles are beneficial to every athlete. If you participate in mixed martial arts, boxing classes in LA, basketball, football, volleyball, kayaking, or any other sport, strength and conditioning will certainly benefit your ability to perform. Not only will your body become strengthened, but you will also develop the ability to perform for longer periods of time and over longer distances. Call New Breed Academy today to learn more about our exciting fitness programs and to improve your health and athletic performance.
Get Fit And Improve Your Athletic Performance:
9834 Jersey Avenue
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670