Posted on | October 20, 2011 | No Comments
It really seems like every time you turn on the television or open a magazine, there is some type of erratic new diet that claims to be a miracle weight loss plan. Please notice that these diets fade as quickly as they arise, and they usually don’t work. The big secret to maintaining a healthy weight does not come from some trendy new diet; it starts with a proper diet and exercise. All you have to do is make healthier meal and snack selections, and exercise for 30 minutes to an hour each day. Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructors in Portland have found the following rules to be a major success both personally and for our students.
Rules To Weight-Loss Success:
- If you are just getting back into the swing of a fitness routine, begin slowly and gradually increase the intensity of your workout. You will also avoid a sports injury by following this method.
- Adding in some energetic music to accompany your exercise routine will give you an extra push.
- Eating smaller meals, and selecting healthier snacks is very important to achieving your fitness goals, and it will improve your overall health.
- Find an exercise routine that you find fun and enjoyable. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes are a fun and challenging way to stay in shape. Cardio kickboxing in Oregon is also an excellent way to burn calories.
- Select a fitness program that is appropriate to your age and physical condition, and set aside time each day for it.
Need Some Extra Motivation?
Whether you participate in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes or cardio kickboxing classes, our instructors provide each and every student with the motivation and support needed to reach their individual fitness goals. If walking around the block and running on the treadmill bore you to tears, try one of our exciting fitness programs to increase your energy, get in shape, and find the motivation that you’ve been searching for. Contact New Breed Academy in Portland to learn more about the importance of diet and exercise to your overall health.
Have Fun & Get Fit:
9213 SE Foster Rd.
Portland, OR 97266