Posted on | August 26, 2011 | No Comments
Are you looking for some fun and entertaining ways to burn calories on the weekends? Well, while you are taking a weekend break from your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes in Los Angeles, we have come up with some fantastic activities that you can do. Whether you are visiting the boardwalk at Venice Beach or hanging out with friends at home, there are plenty of ways to burn calories.
Can Cornhole Really Burn Calories?
- Investing in some cornhole equipment is an excellent calorie burning idea; it’s also competitive, entertaining, and pretty inexpensive.
- You only need two custom cornhole boards, 8 bags, and one friend.
- Two players can play a game of cornhole, or you can invite a bunch of people over to you Los Angeles home for a cornhole tournament.
- The best part of the game is the fact that while you are having all of that fun with your friends, tossing that bag back and forth is burning away at those calories.
A Day At The Boardwalk:
- Pack up your gear, and head on down to the Venice Beach Boardwalk. There are so many things to do, and you can even rent any necessary equipment if you don’t already own it.
- Take a dip in the ocean for a calorie-burning swim, go surfing, or take a peaceful walk along the shore. Either way, you are going to burn calories, just like you do in your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes.
- The Muscle Beach facilities offer a plethora of interesting activities. You can play a game of basketball, visit the skate parks, or even play a game of handball or paddle tennis.
- So grab your surfboard, skates or your skateboard, and head over to the boardwalk to burn calories while having fun.
Stay Fit With New Breed Academy In Los Angeles:
Hopefully, with all of these fun and active suggestions, you will always be able to find a variety of calorie burning activities to do when you are away from the gym. Whether you participate in grappling and wrestling in LA, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes, or mixed martial arts, it’s nice to have an exciting hobby to turn to on the weekends. Skating, surfing, and even cornhole are great ways to stay fit and burn calories, and they will compliment your fitness routine at New Breed Academy.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes Are So Much Fun!!
9834 Jersey Ave.
Santa Fe Spring, CA 90670